The managed domain service is not simply a “domain purchase”, because we provide value to your business by:
- Secure the renewal or purchase of your domain
- Locking your domain at the registrar
- Contacting you by phone (or email, if not available) each 12 months upon renewal of your domain
- To confirm that you still require domain name renewal
- To confirm that your contact details are up to date and update any changes that you may have (an ICANN requirement) (eg. change of address, change of technical contact, etc)
- To check with you about any known trademark or copyright issues that might need to be dealt with via AuDA
- To keep connected with you about your business requirements
The following domains are covered under this managed domains agreement.
The AU domain types:
Other domain types commonly used for Australian Businesses that include.
Option: Privacy Protection
Domain Privacy Protection is an option that assists to protect your email and other contact details from robots and other internet prowlers. Several good articles about privacy protection are PrivacyProtect.org and Wikipedia.
Simply select the privacy protection option during purchase to apply privacy to your registered details.
Alternatively, to manage and handle your own domains at Australia’s competitive prices, please visit our domain provider.